On Wednesday 31 August 2005 17:05, Jim Fulton wrote:
> I'm interested in hearing what people think about this in general.
> Should we make far reaching code changes to enforce a consistent
> style?  Or should we update style when making other changes?
> I tend to do the later.

I think this depends on the case. For example, when we decided to switch to
doctests, we did not simply rewrite all tests; and this is fine, because we
did not have the resources. For a change like Martijn's I think a massive
redoing was okay. Style is very high on my importance list. It gives new
developers an easier lead in.

Regards,
Stephan
--