Moscow, Russia, September 23th, 2005

We are happy to spread good news about `Key Solutions' <>`_ new initiative. We have created a new public repository for python developers. The ulitimate goal of this project is to unite companies and people under the umbrella of Russian-speaking-python (Zope/Plone/Zope3/Twisted/etc) open source programmers community, so that we could jointly push forward new programs and technologies in Russia.

The repository powered by `subversion <>`_.

- `Press release in russian <>`_

- `Новость на русском <>`_

- `Subversion <>`_

About Key Solutions

Key Solutions is an open source company with primary focus in development of corporative CRM Internet/intranet systems and web-communities. The company promotes and supports Zope, Plone, Asterisk platforms in Russia.

To learn more about Key Solutions visit ` <>`_ and
` <>`_

Mikhail Kashkin,
Key Solutions (
Zope/Asterisk/Plone - Solutions/Consulting/Support
Plone на русском
Plone Foundation Member (