Zope 2, when it copies/moves an object, calls ob._notifyOfCopyTo to allow it to veto the copy *before* it is done if it doesn't like the destination container.

In Zope 3, is it worthwhile to have a kind of ObjectWillBeCopied/ Added event for that, or do you guys feel that this kind of vetoing should be done by simply subscribing to ObjectAddedEvent or one of its friends?

I'm asking because I'm in the middle of converting Zope 2's OFS spaghettis to cleaner event-based code (and deprecating things like _notifyOfCopyTo and _postCopy).

Florent