Dear Jim,

I tried to keep it simple, but you're right I missed the work items.
Now I updated the model also with the attributes and methods by using
pyreverse. I hope it did not miss any.

PS: please check my next mail "document management app"

--
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]