OK, so to summarize this thread:
- __init__.py files are empty
unless for the convenient import of other modules located in the same
package or in a subpackage?
- public interfaces are stored in interfaces.py
- private interfaces are written along with the implementation code
- what about file names with an underscore at the beginning? They are
used in zope.schema for instance
- what about import paths inside a same package: relative or absolute?
from mypackage.interfaces import ISomeInterface
from interfaces import ISomeInterface
Zope3-dev mailing list