Julien Anguenot wrote:
Some Zope3 developers don't care about Zope2 and this is fair enough in
my point of view. Zope2 starts to get old and appears to be really a
mess compared to Zope3 in *2005*, plus it's not such an attractive
platform as it used to be couple of years ago. (Don't get me wrong on
this. Time just changed. I'm using Zope2 much more than Zope3 nowadays
and still I like it even if I'm *dreaming* about only using a modern
platform "à la" Zope3) I would fear that some new folks might find the
Zope3 project much more confusing and less attractive because of the
Zope2 mess around. (common mailing list, common repository etc...)

Please, let's not mess up Zope3...

+ lots to this...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk