I'll just note that I am +1 on all of Benji's comments. And I will remove the
offending checkins before I cut the branch, if noone else does.

Here my reasoning. I am currently writing a tool that allows you to convert
testbrowser tests into tutorials. That means that I am providing an
alternative implementation of the testbrowser interfaces (Benji, which are
not complete, btw). Mechanize is *not* part of that API and I am not using
mechanize to implement interfaces. If people would use the mechanize objects,
their test code could not be converted to tutorials.

Stephan Richter