Stephan, thank for answer, and sorry for delay.

My approach to make some useful services and motivate people to use them.

We need with easy, pretty, web2.0 design and very useful services for community. I hope if we make some base parts of my plan then we cover most of community requests.

Compare and dev section, differences not so dramatic. Zope3 community allready have perfect Zope3 book (ok, with some old stuff), very good tutorials on Philipp's site ( If we re-represent this materials on new site then we cover most of newbies requests.