--On 29. Dezember 2005 10:08:03 -0330 Rocky Burt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:
 > Another argument against removing python expressions: in Zope 2
scripters could directly modify and test templates, script etc. (also
using the skins tool). In Z3 you have to restart the server at least for
view classes (but not for templates).

Personally I would say implement logic that allows view classes to be
reloadable rather than relying on zpt for exactly this reason if this is
indeed something developers need/want (I would love for such a feature).
 This was also one of the nice things about writing python scripts as a
skins item with CMF as it was instantly reloadable.

To bring it to the point: _scripters_ should be able to develop in Zope 3 as easy as in Zope 2 :-)

-aj