On Jan 12, 2006, at 7:22 PM, Florent Guillaume wrote:

Gary Poster wrote:
We need to be able to iterate over the members of a group, given a group id.
I think I'm for it, but in some cases even though groups may be able to list all their members it may (if they're dynamically computed) turn out to be a huge list. I guess in that case you could simply not advertise that the group implements the interface.

Yes, exactly--plus notice that I specify that it is an iterable, so maybe some apps can reasonably make it work as a generator, not a huge list.