I moved the proposals I made last week to the wiki. The mapping is listed below. I have implementations for all of them and will probably check them in tomorrow sometime barring further discussion.

I did have one qualm with the auth proposal, as I described and implemented it. As before, we are still only keeping track of names of plugins. The masking of utilities by contained plugins seemed likely to be confusing to me. I decided that if that were to change, that would be another proposal, and I wanted to see the work I had already done get wrapped up. However, I'd be interested in thoughts about this, especially once people had a chance to look at it. The current solution has the advantage of being simpler from a data perspective, at least.

Also, I'll be including a generation script to make group folders play nicely in PAU's new world order. I plan to make it an automatic upgrade. If it causes any problems for your software then please let me know.

Gary

mapping of email proposal -> wiki proposal

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2006-January/017435.html ->
http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/ AllowContainedNonUtilityPluggableAuthenticationUtilityPlugins

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2006-January/017415.html ->
http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/ FireEventsWhenPrincipalsAreAddedToAndRemovedFromGroupFolders

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2006-January/017416.html ->
http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/ DefineInterfaceForGettingFullClosureOfAPrincipalsGroupsImplementInPAU

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2006-January/017419.html ->
DefineInterfaceForGettingAGroupsMembersImplementInPAU