Stephan Richter wrote:
On Thursday 01 December 2005 09:28, Chris Withers wrote:

Do we want Zope to always respond to this header?
Yes, it's helpful for testing, but surely it risks information
disclosure vulnerabilities or worse if used on a production application?

The user would receive no useful information, since he would only get a SystemError page that contains null information.

Sorry, I'm obviously misunderstand how this header works..

What does setting this header actually do?