Paul Winkler wrote:
On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 10:58:43AM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:

Jeff Shell wrote:

But I'm really starting to get frustrated with a lot of the elements
in the ZCML browser: namespace.

(snip)

To a large extent, they were failed experiments. Just stop using them.

Eek. How do those of us who are still neophytes recognize which browser: directives are failed experiments?
Is there anything in the browser: namespace we *should* use?
I count 18 in Philip's book which I just got.

For now, you should keep folloing the book.

Over time, we will learn which approaches work and which don't
and we'll change the way we work in response.  It will take time
to update documentation.  Don't sweat it.

Jim