Chris Withers wrote:
Gary Poster wrote:

FWIW, me too. I'm no XML guru (as Fred will attest ;-) ) but reading the namespaces on an XML file seems like basic XML procedure.

Well, the reading of them is the lesser of my two complaints...
I find it irksome to have to type them at the top of ever file.

How 'bout you started reading about this newfangled "copy/paste" feature of your text editor? Sheesh...

Is there no way that they could be pre-bound in the XML parser? That way you'd only need to inlcude them if you wanted to rebind them...

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]