Jim Fulton wrote:

Dominik Huber wrote:

Jim Fulton wrote:

One issue with subscribers currently is that ZCML subscriber directives
can't be overridden.  We need a fix for this.

In my understanding this usecase is covered by the new implementation, isn't it?

What new implementation?

The proposed interface IComponentRegistry says:

def unregisterSubscriptionAdapter(factory=None, adapts=None, provides=None, name=u''):
   """Register a subscriber factory
   factory
       This is the object used to compute the adapter. The
       factory can be None, in which case any factories
       registered to implement the given provided interface
       for the given required specifications with the given
       name are unregistered.
   """
I thougt the planned component registry implementation covers that use case in principle, doesn't it?

Regards,
Dominik