On Wednesday 25 January 2006 02:19, Mikhail Kashkin wrote:
> Stephan, may be it is possible to publish your book again in Wiki
> format, and grant rights to other authors?

I put all the sources into a special repository that is sponsored by zope.org.
Unfortunately, the publisher only worked with Word documents, so the final
editing of the book would have to be converted back to the LaTeX master
documents, so that new HTML and PDF versions could be generated, If you want
to work on this and then start improving the code, I'll help you get started.

Stephan Richter