On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:37:45 -0000, Shane Hathaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alexander Limi wrote:
The original discussion never suggested code names for releases, but a brand name to help Zope 3 separate itself from Zope 2 - since it is a *completely* different beast.

Random thought... hehe... Zope Cubed. It's only a typographical change from Zope 3. The tagline would be "Zope, raised to a higher power!" It's a vague reference to cubicles, where "enterprise developers" usually work. It's also a vague reference to Cubism, which lets the viewer see many perspectives from a single viewpoint, like Zope 3, which lets the developer accomplish many objectives using a single framework.

I quite like that one (note that Cubed is also a codename for some Z3 work that's just been begun in the Plone sphere, but I'm sure this could be changed if this name were to stick).

Zope^3 :)