On Tuesday 21 February 2006 10:33, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> 1. Having at least one reasonably complete usage example.
> 2. All code examples in the documentation should be in doctest format,
> and included as a part of the standard test-run.
> (Maybe you had these in there and I forgot about them, in that case
> all is fine. :) )

Yes, they are in there. One requirement is called "Minimal Documentation
(README.txt file)" and another "Doctest-based Testing (or list reason for not
using doctests)". And the standard test run part is covered by "Tests
verified by Automated Test Runner".

I am glad I was able to dissolve your concerns. :-)

Stephan Richter