I like this a whole lot. This is *much* better than diluting the Zope brand (Zed is dead, baby). If people really say things like "Oh, I can't use zope.testbrowser because I'm not using Zope" it's time to school them, not to ruin our brand: "You only need the Zope CA for that, dude, so stop whining."

Zope already worked when people like the RoR creators attended primary school. The term "Zope" having a bad rap in some circles is not Zope's fault, and can not be fixed by calling it Zed (to the contrary, I'd think).

IMO,
Stefan