My $.02: I suspect it might be better to just use XML than configparser as a ZConfig replacement. The config format is a stretch under CP due to the lack of hierarchy. I'm beginning to think the "don't make admins use XML" argument should die. Everybody knows how to edit XML nowadays, and if you need hierarchy, its familiarity is tough to argue with.

- C