On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:56:54 -0000, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Before this merge goes through, I would propose the following steps:

Take the document and edit it so it's a clear guide for what you should do with broken directives. I.e. for browser:localUtility we want to exactly specify what needs to be done to register this with the
normal content directive.

After that, this document needs to be checked in under the
doc directory.

Finally, there needs to be a clear pointer in at least the changelog as
well as the release notes to this document.

Is there a DTD or XML Schema for the core ZCML namespace(s)? If not, I think this should happen at the same time, and I'd suggest it be appropriately annotated to serve as documentation. Interfaces aren't just for python code :)

Martin

--
(muted)