Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 4/23/06, Andreas Reuleaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry, I wonder if you read my suggestion carefully. In particular
I suggested having a period where only the new (and ugly) statement
is allowed, and only after that to reintroduce the old statment
with a new meaning.

Yes, so you suggest that we deprecate a statement for a statement that
we intent to deprecate. And that just makes no sense.

I agree it would be more confusing than anything else.

If people don't like the 'browser2' prefix, I'm open to other suggestions. For all I care, the three directives I suggested could be on the 'browser' namespace, only browser2:page and browser:page clash. So perhaps browser2:page should be named something else. I can't seem to come up with good alternatives, though.