Benji York wrote:
Chris Withers wrote:
I have absolutely no problem doing Windows releases for Zope 3

Actually, I was asking about the trunk binaries, not releases.

However, it would seem that whomever was doing Windows releases hasn't done an installer for 3.2.1 (see, so we may need someone to do installers too.

OK, sounds like the problems got sorted.

However, if anyone needs anything Windowsish and Zopeish built, just point me at a set of instructions and I'll see what I can do :-)