Gary Poster wrote:

On May 24, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:

Christian Theune wrote:
Hooray. Now, all the moves have happened already. Does someone know of a good and reliable way to find all the things we broke?

Sure, release 3.3 final and wait for the reports to come in. ;)

FWIW, most or all of the packages in the collector issue's list actually have deprecation pointers in the trunk. Perhaps this is a packaging issue?

Hm, indeed - Schooltool basically worked after the whole module move, except for a few breakages in API which I quickly fixed on the trunk. Given this, I'm surprised you find so many broken imports all of a sudden.