Hi,

I'm trying to get Debian packages of SchoolTool 2006 built. Since
SchoolTool depends on some zc.* eggs, I'll be making packages of those
as well.

But, right now I'm stuck on the licensing issues, namely:

    * None of the zc.* packages I saw had the ZPL license text included
      (Is it ok if I add it?)

    * Some of the packages appear to be licensed under the Zope Visible
      Source License (ZVSL), which google tells me is confidential!
      "You agree to treat the Zope Visible Source Software as
         confidential to Zope Corporation"
      http://cvs.zope.org/Packages/SFTPGateway/doc/LICENSE.txt?rev=1.2

      I assume this is just an oversight, should I change these headers?

By package, this is:

zc.i18n
    no license text
    ZVSL -
http://svn.zope.org/zc.i18n/trunk/src/zc/i18n/date.py?rev=67763&view=markup

zc.table
    no license text

zc.catalog
    no license text,
    ZVSL -
http://svn.zope.org/zc.catalog/trunk/src/zc/catalog/i18n.py?rev=41275&view=markup

zc.datetimewidget
    no license text

--
Brian Sutherland

Metropolis - "it's the first movie with a robot. And she's a woman.
              And she's EVIL!!"