On Thursday 01 June 2006 04:07, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> That's not how we typically use translation domains, though. In most
> projects, one translation domain denotes all the translations of a
> particular piece of software (a library, an application, etc.). So Zope
> use 'zope', Plone uses 'plone', etc.

I have come to the conclusion that this is a major mistake. ;-) And I am the
culprit too! :-( I think each package should have its translation domain.
This makes it much easier to override translation domains and provide custom
translations, which is something I wanted really bad for formlib in the last
project.

Regards,
Stephan
--