I'd like to add a minor tweak to formlib's standard template. The "required" flag currently is a separate span-tag with an asterisk ("*") inside. The label itself does not carry the CSS class for "required".

To make this a backwards-compatible change, I'd like to add the css-class "requiredField" to either the label tag or the span containing the span containing the actual text.

Any opinions on this?