On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 14:52:40 +0100, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Personally I'm not looking for a solution for Zope 2.9 or 2.10 as PTS
and PloneLanguageTool solve all these use-cases right now, but are hard
to extend, impossible to re-use and you know Zope2 ;)

Well, these are my key requirements as I try to get as far from Plone as possible...

I trust Hanno to get the organisation of products right: what should go into Zope, Five, CMF and Plone and how, and also to make things are reusable as possible outside of Plone. If you can't deal with a Zope 3 package that has a name starting with plone.*, well then I guess you (or your customers?) suffer.

Martin

--
"You can just adapt yourself out of it..." // Archipelago sprint 26/04/2006