Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Andreas Jung wrote:
My recommendation:

1 yr deprecation period as it is now
1 yr + X maintenance period for older branches.

+1

Note that this should also extend to the Zope 3 releases. Zope 3.2 is
part of Zope 2.9 and will hence be used for quite some time. Yet,
bugfixes aren't even backported to the Zope 3.2 branch anymore...

Is there any chance we can create an overview page that reflects the status of what changes need to be ported where and what the status of that branch is? Maybe some kind of matrixy-thingy?

However, I'm afraid any page in the development area will get lost in that sea of pages ... :)

Christian