Stephan Richter wrote:
Sorry, I did not parse (or better, my lexicon did not recognize the patterm ;-) the last part of the sentence.

You answered the question anyway. :)

I often like the XPATH selection, but the simplicity of the current control selectors is very nice too and I would not want to miss it.

That's what I wanted to know.

I would be happy to replace the regex support with XPATH though.

Me too, especially since the regex support is not documented and as such
may be retracted in the future. :)

I would also like to think much harder about a good set of HTML analyzing tools; this function was supposed to be a start in the right direction, but I never got around thinking harder about it.

Which function is "this function"?
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer
Zope Corporation