I've got a situation where a form submit will eventually end up in an action that does (in Zope 2):


This works fine through the web, but using zope.testbrowser, the # gets converted to %23 (which is the correct urlencoding of #). The url /pat/to/foo/%23bar is not valid, and I get a 404.

I couldn't work out where this was being handled in zope.testbrowser, so and I guess it may be mechanize or some other library's fault, but I'd like to know if (a) it's a bug and (b) how I may work around it; save for that, I have one monster of a functional test now exercising a pretty complex set of forms and views - and a tutorial on how I did it :)


Zope3-dev mailing list
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

Reply via email to