[removed Checkins mailing list--maybe we can choose one list or the other?]

On Aug 16, 2006, at 10:03 AM, Martijn Faassen wrote:

And at this moment in time, Zope Corporation as far as I understand is not bound by the same contributor's agreement we are. It's their repository. This will change once the ZF starts managing the repository.

I think you might be right about the ZC situation, Martijn. That said, I certainly did not intend to abuse the privilege, if such exists. I think ZC will be quite willing (though understandably disappointed) to remove zope.html from the zope.org repository if requested by the ZF.

Gary