Florian Lindner wrote:
Am Sonntag, 20. August 2006 06:11 schrieb Christian Theune:
Hi,

you might try a look at the recently released zc.async which allows you
to leverage twisted asynchronous handling together with persistent
objects (as far as I know right now, haven't looked at it personally yet).

I've overflown the readme and it looks rather complicated compared with the Zope2 clock server which is pretty straightforward.

Well, it's not exactly the same use case and it's more generic AFAIU.

Christian