On Sep 2, 2006, at 5:33 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

The order of arguments is the same. I think Jim wants the convenience functions in zope.component (provide*) to go away in favor of the explicit spelling through the global site manager. I think that before we do that, we should first abolish the term "site manager" from the zope.component API (because we don't call it site manager anymore).

Yup.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org