On Sep 12, 2006, at 11:05 AM, Christian Theune wrote:


Jim Fulton wrote:

I'm assuming that the branch is stable and ready. I only ask because a
fix was just checked in.  If I need to wait, please let me know asap.

I think there is nothing going on that can't wait until after the release.

I also wanted to state something that I verified against assumptions
that Benji, Philipp and I had yesterday:

Going into RC-Mode means that only *release critical* fixed should go
into the branch. Nothing else.

We have a one week time timout, if no release critical bug turns up, the
RC goes out.

If any change happens to the RC, we can't release it as final, but have
to put out another RC.

Jim, are those the rules that apply? We all just kind of derived them
from our knowledge.

Sounds good.


Jim Fulton                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Python 
CTO                             (540) 361-1714                  
Zope Corporation        http://www.zope.com             http://www.zope.org

Zope3-dev mailing list
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

Reply via email to