On Sep 12, 2006, at 1:24 PM, Christian Theune wrote:

Jim Fulton wrote:
On Sep 12, 2006, at 10:50 AM, Christian Theune wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:
On Sep 12, 2006, at 10:33 AM, Christian Theune wrote:
- I think we want a release manager.

You're a genius!  I'll just snap my fingers.

What happened after you snapped? :)

You became the release manager. Welcome aboard!

I was kidding.

I know. So Martijn and I both stepped forward a small bit on this. So we
need some conflict resolution. :)

Let Martijn do 3.3.1. Why don't you do 3.4.

I'd be happy to come up with a minimal list, but I'm sure you'll think
of tasks I won't.

That would be nice. I'm putting up a todo for myself to come up with
tasks, I'll also investigate if we have any material on zope.org that
already describes this.

I think that the making a release information is pretty good, as far as it goes.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org