Christian Theune wrote:

Baiju M wrote:
On 9/28/06, Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Please provide fixes and tests on the trunk and the 3.3 branch.
What about 3.2, dropped ?

Of course you can provide them for 3.2 as well. I'm not sure whether
it's officially maintained anymore now ... My understanding was that we
support: Current stable branch (3.3) + trunk

No! 3.2 is maintained. Bugfixes will *first go to the 3.2 branch*. This is important, as Zope 3.2 is not only used out there in deployments but also part of Zope 2.9 which will increase its life time a lot more.

Only during release time, we support three branches, e.g. yesterday it
was: Stable (3.2) + In-Release (3.3) + trunk