Benji York wrote:
Martijn Faassen wrote:
Again, I'll repeat that I think we should *not* trying to support two Python versions at the same time. Whether something works on a later version of Python is beside the point; it's about whether we officially make sure. I do not believe we currently (if ever) want to spare the resources to develop and test against two Python versions at the same time.

Not that I necessarily disagree, but being able to run buildbot with different versions of Python helps a little here.

I realize you're not disagreeing. You're right in that buildbot helps, but I still think I'm correct about the management of resources even given the help of tools like buildbot.