Hi All,

Am I right in assuming that there aren't any good narrative docs for test layers?

I've read the relevant text files in zope.testing but am none the wiser...

I found an article of Philipp's here which helped a bit:

I've also found this on ZopeWiki:

I think the latter would be good to bash into a doctest and included into the zope.testing documentation. Do others agree?

Now, related to this, say I have content objects X and Y, which are expensive to set up. I have LayerX which sets up a sample content object X, and LayerY which does the same for content object Y. This is fine for tests which need one or other content type, but how do I write tests which need both?

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk