Hi Philipp,

I have a site with some utilities. One is a zope.app.intid.UniqueIdUtility, which seems to be the cause of the problem (see the test). A NotYet-Exception is raised, when I try to add a zope.app.workflow.StatefulProcessDefinition-object to the container with the utilities. I can add a StatefulProcessDefinition-object to an empty container. I'm using Zope 3.3 and Python 2.4.3.

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Tom Gross wrote:
the presence of a intid-utility gives a strange behavior when adding other objects to a zope3 container.
(test attached)

What's the error/failure? Please be more specific as to what the actual problem is.