Raphael Ritz wrote:
Chris Withers schrieb:
Tres Seaver wrote:

...and yet it works fine in Zope 2.9.4 :-S

The first 'provideAdapter' call raises an exeption because 'str' doesn't
have an '__iro__'.

I don't even know what an __iro__ is :-S

Interface Resolution Order - I think at least.

Compare this to the better known __mro__ (Method
Resolution Order) which defines the order in which
methods will be looked up on an object - usually
determined by the object's inheritance tree unless
you play dirty tricks with it.

In any case, whatever code is assuming that this attribute is there probably shouldn't.

Tres, do you want to file the bug or shall I?

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk