Jim Fulton wrote:

Yes. You have to configure an alternate publication object.

Okay, any clues how to do that? Where's the default configuration done? What interfaces do I need to implement?

does this.

Cany any Launchpad'ers present tell me where to look in your source repository?

other things, controls object traversal.  The default publisher uses a
database object as a starting point for traversal.  An alternate publisher
could use something else, including allowing multiple "root" objects.

Cool :-)

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk