Hi,

I've been moving my static website over to a customized zope3 instance
and have come across a problem involving java applets not loading.
After adding a java class file to my instance, I add a very simple
piece of content that produces the html of which there is a snippet
below:

<h3>Fractals</h3>
<applet code="/Programs/Fractals/Attractor.class" height=100 width=600></applet>

On the static site, this html loads the java applet perfectly.  On the
zope3 site however the browser recognizes the java applet, but it
fails to load.  Opening up the java console, I get the following error
message(s):

load: class http://www.carduner.net/Programs/Fractals/Attractor.class not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
http:..www.carduner.net.Programs.Fractals.Attractor.class
        at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
        at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)
        at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)
        at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed.
        at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)
        at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
        at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        ... 10 more

Of course, the url that "failed to load" seems to work fine when I
type it into the browser because the file is obviously there.  Does
anyone know why this might not be working?  Google searches have
turned up nothing for me :/.

Thanks
- Paul