On Jan 23, 2007, at 3:20 AM, Shaar Gabriel wrote:

Hi
i think i found a bug in zc.relationship svn.
the bug is in shared.AbstractContainer.isLinked
if the target parameter is a container with no objects, then it resolves to
False in a bool context and tokenization fails

target and tokenize({'target': target})

returns the target instead of the result of the tokenize function.

Hi Shaar. Sounds right. I'd like to fix this, but I don't have a whole lot of time, and I'd really like to include a test for this with the fix. Do you happen to have time to write a quick illustrative test, ideally in the form of a doctest? If so, and you send me the diff, that will really speed things up.

Thanks

Gary