we're hiring. Just in case someone isn't reading the German lists or is
interested to work in Germany, gocept is hiring.

The German job description is here:

(Note that the *ideal* candidate speaks German, but we might like you
anyway. If you're interested in a full-time Zope job in Germany, please
send a mail with a detailed resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED])