I encourage people interested in Zope development to subscribe to the Python Web-SIG mailing list:

I think we should be seeking to collaborate with the wider Python Web development community.

Also, often when I discuss things on that mailing list, I feel like I'm the only Zope person present. I'd love to have more support. Also, there are a diversity of points of view in the Zope community and I shouldn't be the only one representing us.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org