On 7 Mar 2007, at 12:24 , Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 3/5/07, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
a) mentors.

It'd be great if some of the Zope core committers would volunteer to
    mentor a student. This doesn't mean you will definitely end up
    mentoring one, just show your willingness.

Yeah, I could do that.

Great. Please add yourself with your Google account to http:// wiki.zope.org/zope3/SummerOfCode2007.

b) project suggestions.

I'm sure I can come up with several. Finishing the twisted integration
in Zope2, for example. It only does http yet we need ftp too, and
maybe more.

Very good idea! Actually, this sort of goes along with the WSGI idea: making WSGI a first-class citizen in Zope 2. Feel free to either amend Sidnei's and my original suggestion or create a new one at http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/SummerOfCode2007.

Philipp