Hello Stephan,

We're having here a problem with our app that uses z3c.baseregistry.
The app used to live at something like http://localhost:8080/ap_test/...
That's an ISite. Somebody managed to rename ap_test to ap_test2 (but
anything works) and the app lost it's declarations that use the
registerIn directive. The rename was done through the ZMI.
By debugging it seems like the local sitemanager lost it's magic.
That means it's no more subclassed from z3c.baseregistry.BaseComponents.

I intend to dig deeper, but right now I'm a bit puzzled where to dig.

--
Best regards,
 Groszer Adam