Hi Stephan and Roger. This is a great package. Thank you for this work.

As far as other demos, I'd like to see a couple of things:

1) An iteration of the wizard that will not allow show submit button or allow submit until the end of all steps. 2) A demo to show how fields can be grouped. Something like Django forms with grouping would be really nice.

Regards,
David