On Wednesday 30 May 2007 15:35, Leonardo Rochael wrote:
> Does it work with Zope 3.3 (a.k.a. the Zope3 inside Zope 2.10)?

It should. We did not use any really super-new features. I just checked the
the changes for Zope 3.4 and it looks like nothing would cause an

Okay, okay, I looked at it. It turns out that Zope 3.3 does not have
the "Time" and "Decimal" field, which we do support. So I added a
compatibility module to z3c.form that makes all the tests pass and the demos
run as well. I released version 1.1.0 of z3c.form that contains the
compatibility fix.

Stephan Richter